Who we are
We are Apple Graphic Studio, a globally acclaimed graphic design agency. Our website address is: https://www.applegraphicstudio.net
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
When our visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Legal Basis for Data Collection
(1) Your consent: You are authorized to collect and process your data. If you are a child under the age of 16, your consent should be sent by your legal representative or confirmed by the legal representative. Otherwise please stop using this website;
(2) In order to perform the contract with you, when data processing is required;
(3) Data processing is necessary to protect the data subject or other natural persons’ important interests;
(4) Data processing will promote the legitimate interests of Apple Graphic;
(5) When the payment platform and the bank participate in the transaction, they must share the user data with the third-party payment institution in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and ensure the smooth operation of the transaction;
(6) Data processing is a legal obligation that Apple Graphic must fulfill.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.